Perihal Babi.

Berikut merupakan salah satu babak dari filem Pulp Fiction yang saya gemari.

Vincent : Want some bacon?

Jules : No man, I don't eat pork. (Mengunyah sandwich)

Vincent : Are you Jewish? (Menyapu mayonaise pada bacon)

Jules : I ain't Jewish; I just don't dig on swine, that's all.

Vincent : Why not?

Jules : Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.

Vincent :Yeah, but bacon tastes good, pork chops taste good.

Jules : Hey, sewer rats may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know cause I wouldn't eat those filthy motherfuckers. (Menelan) Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eating nothing ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces.

Vincent : How about dog? Dog eats its own feces. (Memotong bacon)

Jules : I don't eat dog either.

Vincent : Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? (Berhenti memotong, mataya tajam menancap ke arah Jules)

Jules :  I wouldn't go so far as to call dog filthy, (menelan kopinya seteguk) but they're definitely dirty. But dog got personality,  personality goes a long way.

Vincent : Ah, so, by that rationale, if a pig has a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

Jules : Well we'd have been talking about one charming motherfucking pig. I mean, he have to be ten thousand times more charming than that Arnold on Green Acres.

Vincent : (Ketawa) Oh man, that's good. That's good man.


Dari kiri : Perempuan, lelaki, Arnold.

No comments:

Post a Comment